For skilled workers like engineers, banking experts etc. who want to migrate to Canada the Federal skilled worker is one of the best options. This programme is based on the point-based express entry system and so the CRS Score is very important for the express entry candidate.
Are you aware of the different important aspects of the comprehensive ranking system?
• Canada requires skilled foreign workers who can contribute to the economic development of Canada. To choose the best foreign workers Canada has introduced the point-based express entry system.
• The CRS Score that the candidate scores is very important in the express entry system. This system is based on different factors the points are given to the candidate based on these factors. The applicant is considered to be eligible for this system only if he is getting a minimum of 67 points in the express entry system. The candidate can calculate the number of points that he is scoring by using the express entry calculator.
• The factors that are considered in the case of the Comprehensive ranking system are age, work experience, education qualification, language proficiency test scores etc.
• The focus of the candidate has to be on those factors where he can score more points. There is nothing that the candidate can do about his age but he can surely increase his points tally by focusing on educational qualification, work experience, language proficiency etc.
• Getting a high CRS score is very important for the skilled worker because based on this score the profile of the candidate is ranked in the express entry group. It is very important to get a high ranking in the express entry pool of profiles.
• This is because there are express entry draws that are held at regular intervals and those candidates who have high scores have better chances of getting selected in the express entry draws.
• Only those candidates who get selected in the express entry draw will receive the invitation to apply for the Canada PR visa. Once the candidate gets this invitation only then he can apply for the PR visa. For this, the candidate has to submit his PR visa application and he also has to submit all the documents that are requested by the IRCC.
• You cannot ignore one important thing here and that is that if all the documents are not submitted then there can be a delay in processing the visa application or at times the visa application can also get rejected.
Do you want to know how to score additional points in the express entry system?
• As you can see that the main objective of the express entry candidate is to score more points in the express entry system. So, the candidate will surely want to know how he can score more points so that his chances of getting the invitation to apply are better.
• One of the ways of scoring more points is by applying for the provincial nomination. The express entry candidate has to remember that he has to settle down in the province that offers him the provincial nomination. Every province of Canada has its provincial nomination system which is based on the labour market requirement of the province.
• So, if the candidate can fulfil the labour market requirement of the province then the authorities of the province will grant him the nomination. When an express entry candidate gets the provincial nomination then he is awarded 600 additional points and this almost ensures his selection in the express entry draw.
• If the express entry candidate has a sibling who is living in Canada and is already a permanent resident or citizen of Canada then also the applicant can get some additional points.
• Having proficiency in English and French language and getting high scores in the Language proficiency test scores of both languages can also help the candidate score additional points.
• Post-secondary education in Canada is also one of the ways using which one can score additional points. With the help of arranged employment also one can get additional points.
Getting these additional points can be a major benefit to the express entry candidate as it can give a boost to the ranking of the candidate and this can be useful in getting selected in the express entry draw.
Have you checked the documentation formalities for applying for the PR visa in Canada?
With a high CRS Score, the candidate has better chances of getting selected in the express entry draw and he will then get the invitation to apply for the PR visa for Canada. Once the candidate gets this invitation there are many documents that he needs to submit along with the application form.
• For example, the candidate has to submit his valid passport as well as photographs.
• The candidate has to submit his qualification certificates, work experience certificate language proficiency test score results etc.
• The candidate is also asked to submit other documents like proof of funds, medical certificate, police verification certificate etc.
The applicant has to submit all the documents that are requested by the authorities if he wants to get the PR visa for Canada.
Get professional assistance from IRA to get a better CRS Score
As you can see that the express entry system is very complicated and many formalities have to be completed and this can be a tough task. Therefore, it is better to connect with a good visa and immigration company that can provide the right assistance to the candidate.
One reputed company in Delhi which has been providing the best assistance to the candidates who want to apply for the Canada PR visa is IRA immigration. This company is known to provide very good assistance to clients and they have a successful track record.
IRA immigration has a dedicated team of experts for Canada immigration and these professionals can provide perfect advice to the skilled professionals who want to apply for the CRS system.
The experts of IRA immigration review the profile of the client and check if he is eligible to apply for the express entry system. The experts of IRA immigration consultants in Delhi are known to give their honest opinion to the candidates. If a candidate is not eligible then the experts shall tell the candidate about the efforts that he needs to take to improve his chances of becoming eligible for the express entry system
Skilled workers who aim to apply for the CRS system have to make sure that they get a high CRS Score. Only after getting a high score, the candidate has a chance of getting selected for applying for the PR visa. To get complete details about the Federal skilled worker programme and the express entry system get in touch with IRA immigration experts. They have successfully helped candidates get the PR visa and they can provide you with the right assistance. Just share your profile and details with the team of IRA immigration and expect the right response from their team. For more details, you can call the experts of IRA immigration or you can write to them or chat with them online or you can even meet them and discuss the details.