The AYUSH Ministry has made AYUSH license mandatory for anyone wishing to start AYUSH business in India? Are you concerned with the same thing? If you are, this article will tell you about the procedure to follow to obtain AYUSH license in Delhi.
What does AYUSH stand for?
Most often people confuse AYUSH with Ayurvedic. They believe that the AYUSH license will only give them the power to produce and sell AYUSH medicine. But it’s not the case. AYUSH is an acronym that stands for Ayurvedic, Yoga, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy, Naturopathy. Simply put, the AYUSH license covers producers of all types of alternative medicine.
What is the significance of getting AYUSH license in Delhi?
Delhi is not only the cultural centre of India, it’s also the economical and the health nexus of this country. That’s why, the national capital is thriving when it comes to alternative medicines. Every street that you enter into can have an AYUSH medicine seller. Furthermore, getting AYUSH license in Delhi has the following benefits:
- Access to modern tools: To mass produce alternative medicines, you need access to modern tools. Fortunately, Delhi’s economical hub can give you access to imported technologies that you can use for this purpose. Read More: Insurance Web Aggregator License
- Access to funding: Delhi hosts many governmental bodies that are eager to promote alternative medicines. These bodies do so by providing funding to those who wish to produce alternative medicine in India. Thus, if you have the qualifications, the government can provide you the funding so that you can get started.
- People are extremely open minded: Alternative medicines are not seen as trustworthy in many scientific circles. But things are different in Delhi. With each passing day, more and more people are accepting Ayurvedic and other alternative medicines into their lives, and their lives are better because of it. Thus, if you start an AYUSH business in Delhi, you won’t have lack of customers.
- Presence of AYUSH license consultants: There are many AYUSH license consultants active in Delhi. They can provide you with the services that you need to obtain the certificate of registration.
What is the procedure to acquire AYUSH License in Delhi?
The procedure of obtaining AYUSH license in Delhi is same as everywhere else in India. The standard steps are as follows:
- Furnishing the documents required: They are as follows:
- Certificate of incorporation of your company
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Site Plan of the manufacturing plant
- Architectural blueprint of the manufacturing plant.
- Sale deed of the location in which the manufacturing plant is set up.
- Details of the AYUSH medicines you’re manufacturing
- Qualification documents of the professionals.
- Submission of the document in an offline format: Unfortunately, the application form 24D of AYUSH license doesn’t exist online, making it near impossible to file the application by just sitting at home. You need to pay a physical visit to the AYUSH body, obtain the application, fill it and then file it alongside the requisite documents.
- Assessment of the application: The AYUSH ministry officials assess your application form and the documents. If no issues are found, they appoint an auditor to inspect your facility.
- Inspection of the manufacturing facility: The auditor pays a visit to the facility and assesses it to see if it matches with the AYUSH regulatory standards.
- Grant of AYUSH license: If the Auditor is satisfy with your manufacturing premises, it will forward his recommendation to the ministry to grant you the AYUSH license. Consequently, AYUSH license is issue to you.
Seeking to setup an AYUSH factory? Contact us today
How to get AYUSH license in India? The procedure consists of application, assessment, inspection and certification. Know more by reading this blog.