But along with that Water Park in Dubai like Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark also the most visiting tourist place. In whole life it is must to visit once the Dubai. To add some beautiful memory in of your or your near one.
To enjoy the Trip of Dubai Holiday Square is here to help you at all the time.
Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark offers a whole new level of entertainment!
Wait until you visit Palm Jumeirah if you thought Dubai’s avant-garde architecture couldn’t possibly get much more opulent. Its recognisable palm-shaped reclaimed islands are bursting with opulent resorts, upscale eateries, and thrilling attractions. Atlantis Aquaventure is the jewel in this engineering wonder’s crown.
Atlantis Aquaventure, The Palm’s main attraction popularly known as Atlantis, is home to four of Dubai’s top family attractions. Discover the vast underwater world at The Lost Chambers Aquarium, meet the star performers at Dolphin Bay, and enjoy record-breaking rides at Atlantis Aquaventure before relaxing on the artificial Aquaventure Beach. This practical guide will help you save money on tickets, gain insider information, and get ready for safety precautions before your trip.
What exactly is Atlantis Aquaventure?
One of the top water parks in the Middle East and Europe is Atlantis Aquaventure. Being a part of Atlantis, The Palm’s magnificent scenery is evident in its paradisiacal magnificence, which includes the opulent Tower of Neptune slide, turquoise swimming pools, and a breathtaking white sand beach along its coastline. This award-winning water park offers a vast area for family entertainment with its 17,000 hectares.
The Aquaventure Waterpark’s Attractions
The following attractions are where you can begin your journey after looking at the map of Aquaventure Waterpark, Dubai:
1. Water Slides:
Riders above 1.2 metres tall can take on the challenge of riding the Tower Of Poseidon, where the world’s largest waterslide, Anaconda, will give you the ultimate rush of excitement. A drop into the largest fibreglass tube in the world will be the cherry on top after sliding and twisting through the dark tunnel.
Zoomerango: Slide through vertical zooms and giant plummets while feeling weightless. You will be propelled through turns at a high rate of speed on two waterslides inside the Anaconda. With no doubt, you will appreciate every dollar you spend on this enormous water slide in the UAE.
Poseidon’s Revenge: You can also enter the capsule of Poseidon’s Revenge, wait till the ground slides out from under your feet, and then accelerate higher as you fall at 60 kph!
Tower of Neptune: The vertical drop from the Leap of Faith through the acrylic tube at the nine-story-tall Tower of Neptune will allow you to observe the rays and sharks. With the Shark Attack inner-tube excursion, you can explore the lagoon’s fish- and shark-filled waters. You will land in the lazy river from the Water Coasters’ maze-like tunnels.
2. River Cruises
The Aquaventure Waterpark rides are best enjoyed while floating through the streams, zero-depth pools, and, of course, the rapids on an inner tube. You will experience the thrill of surfing across waves of the 1.6 km long river course at the rapids. There is The Torrent, where the wave generator will stun you with over 1 metre high swells, if you are daring enough and up for the task of swimming over tidal waves.
3. Children’s Playground at Splasher
Children who are shorter than four feet tall can ascend Splasher’s Mountain with their parents while navigating the enormous tipping buckets, climbing frames, and sprays. The newest addition to Dubai’s Aquaventure Waterpark is The Splasher’s Island, which has seven family-friendly waterslides. Additionally, there are fourteen water slides that are appropriate for families, like Wave, Cyclone, Blaze, etc. These slides are vacation highlights and make for a fun family pastime. They also make wonderful family pictures.
4. Beach at Atlantis Aquaventure
Adventure Beach, a 1 kilometre long white sand beach where you may enjoy different watersports, offers the authentic coastal experience. Pick from a variety of activities when you go to Watersports Beach Hut. Take a thrilling Jet Ski ride or go kayaking or paddleboarding in the Arabian Sea’s crystal-clear waters. Additionally, you can reserve a boat excursion around Palm Island to see additional well-known Dubai landmarks.
What time does Atlantis Aquaventure open?
From Monday through Saturday, 10:00 am to 5:30 pm, Atlantis Aquaventure is open. The Lost Chambers Aquarium, meanwhile, is open every day from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm.
What city is Atlantis Aquaventure in?
- Atlantis Aquaventure is situated at Crescent Road in Atlantis, The Palm. take a cab or a personal vehicle there.
- ride in the Dubai Metro and get off at the Mall of the Emirates station.
- You can get a taxi there and ride straight to Atlantis, The Palm.
Considerations for Visiting Aquaventure Waterpark
Just like you must be aware of the rules before visiting the Aquaventure Waterpark in the Bahamas, you must do the same in Dubai.
- Due to the shallow water facility at Aquaventure, diving is not permitted.
- Visitors under four feet tall and beginner swimmers are required to wear free life jackets and stay within arm’s reach of an adult who is an experienced swimmer.
- The Tower of Poseidon and Tower of Neptune are not accessible to those under 4 feet tall.
- Aquaventure Waterpark is not liable for any injuries brought on by negligence or accessory theft.
- No alcoholic beverages, glassware, or other items are permitted inside the park.
- For the rides and other attractions, only appropriate swimming wear, such as boardshorts, burkinis, rashguards, and one- or two-piece swimsuits, is permitted.
- On the Aquaventure rides, you are not permitted to bring extension devices such selfie sticks, notepads, cell phones, or other gadgets.
- Guests with contagious diseases, back, neck, heart, or joint issues, limiting physical conditions, and those wearing diapers, bandages, or casts are not welcome. Pregnant women and overweight people are also prohibited.