Light bill payment online is accept by the majority of the population worldwide. There are numerous benefits like on-time payment, payment can be done from home without struggling to visit the electric bill office, leverage the offers available from the websites and payment gateway apps, that a consumer can avail. All the states have their electricity board and official websites for viewing and paying the bill online. Offers on light bill payment online are to encourage more and more people to use digitalization.
For instance, the state of Maharashtra State Electricity Board (MSEB) has given the responsibility to Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) to supply energy across the state. For the betterment of the consumers, MSEB online payment for new connections and due bills on the official website or through various apps is made possible. Offers on MSEB online payment and other electricity online payments are discuss below.
Benefits of Online Electric Bill Payments:
Making an electricity bill payment with Bajaj Finserv Payment System is a stress-free experience. There are several payment options available on the platform. Choose one at your leisure and finish the Mseb bill payment. Debit cards, UPI, wallets, and net banking are some of the major payment methods available.
Electricity bills may now be readily and conveniently paid online from the comfort of one’s own home. You may quickly pay your power bill by visiting the website of your state’s board operator. These boards each have their own webpage where you may mseb quick pay your bills online.
Do not put off paying your electricity bills because it may cause you to lose power, interfering with your work and normal routine. Furthermore, paying these dues on time ensures that there are no penalties or late fees on the unpaid bill. The payment platform employs multiple levels of security to ensure a safe and secure transaction.
7 Best Electric Bill Payment Offers:
- Paytm and Amazon Pay offers 50 rupees cashback on light bill payments online.
- Referral offer from Paytm, a consumer can earn the reward of 2000 cashback points if the referre friend pays the electric bill using the wallet.
- Get 50% cashback up to 30 rupees on every transaction, with no minimum amount to be spent mention.
- New User offer by Freecharge where a consumer gets flat 30 rupees on minimum transaction of 400 rupees.
- 10% cashback up to 50 rupees cashback on all recharges and bill payments on a minimum transaction of 10 rupees by Mobikwik.
- 100% cashback on successful electricity bill payments up to 10,000 rupees by participating in the lucky draw. This offer is given by Paytm and can be avail by entering the promo code ELEC1000
- LAKHPATI is the promo code for winning cashback of 1 lakh rupees every week in a lucky draw on online recharges and bill payments by Paytm.
A few points to be noted while availing offers:
- Offers come with validity.
- Only on specific apps and websites, the offers will be valid. A consumer cannot get the offer if the mention app is not download.
- Mostly for the first-time user, the offers are applicable.
- If the amount of cashback is more than a lucky draw is held and the winner is announce via email and SMS.
- The offers changes in a day, a week or in a month.
- The app mentions that it can withdraw offers without announcing them.
- The app urges consumers to read the terms mention to avoid confusion.
- Two offers cannot be club by the consumer, one offer at a time.
- Successful light bill payment online has to be done as criteria.
- A promo code can be use by the consumer only once.
- Offers like referring a friend and earning rewards, paying the light bill payment online and getting cash points on MakeMyTrip app are all attractive to consumers
Steps to be follow to avail offer on light bill payment online with Bajaj Finserv Payment System:
- Open the Google Play Store and Search “Bajaj Finserv: UPI, Pay, Loans”
Click on ‘Install’
Open the app on your mobile phone
Enter your 10-digit mobile number to ‘Generate OTP’
Enter the OTP and click on ‘Process’
Under the ‘Bills and Recharges’ section, tap on ‘Electricity’
Choose your electrical power company from the drop-down menu
Enter your customer ID and tap on ‘Fetch your bill’
Choose your prefer payment mode and complete the payment
Steps to be follow to avail offer on light bill payment online with Paytm:
- Download the Paytm app by visiting the Google Play store.
- Open the app and click on the left-side top logo, the cashback and offers segment will be there. Click on it and then the page will display recharge and bill payment offers
- Now, the page will show the offers. Click on the pay electricity bill icon.
- Validity date and terms like minimum electricity bill should be 100 rupees or more to avail the offer will be display.
- Consumer verifies the offer and then pays the electricity bill by clicking on the electricity bill payment segment.
- Select the State for example; Maharashtra and then the MSEDCL or others as suitable and then search for the Subdivision/ Billing Unit.
- Enter the consumer number of 12 digits and enter process.
- The bill details will be display and after verifying them, click on ‘Pay’.
- Select payment options like Paytm balance, BHIM UPI, net banking and others. Finally, click on the Pay icon
- Once the light bill payment is done online via Paytm, a scratch card will be given.
- To view the reward on the scratch card, scroll down and click on the Cashback icon.
- Then click on the ‘scratch card’ option and a card will be display and the consumer do scratch it. The amount of cashback ideally ranging from 5 rupees to 100 rupees will be display.
- The amount will be add to the Paytm wallet, which can be use for future transactions.
Thus, the offers are an attraction for the consumers to save while paying bills. Here the mention offers for apps and websites have been discussed, but offers from banks on using bank card is also there. A minimum 2% discount could be avail on paying the MSEB online bill payment and other State Electric Board bills online payment using a debit card. Moreover, it’s true that when in need a consumer uses these avail offers a psychological sense of satisfaction comes automatically. Therefore, in recent years the offers on online payment have been increasing and are almost found everywhere and to save money on your electric bill, you may either lower your power use by employing energy-saving practices or use solar power. Frontier Utilities is an excellent choice for those seeking to reduce their monthly energy costs via a subscription plan. Customers may choose from a number of energy plans, such as fixed-rate, variable-rate, and green energy plans, that the company offers.
You may minimize your electricity bill by installing a grid-connect rooftop solar power plant. To save money on your power bill, replace your regular meter with a net-meter on your rooftop system. Customers may use their cellphones and Bajaj Finserv Payment System, Google Pay, BHIM, Amazon Pay, PhonePe, PayZapp, and other payment methods to pay their KSEB Quick power bills.
The payment process for power bills has evolve significantly over time. People use to have to wait in huge lines to pay their bills. If the power bill counter’s windows close for lunch or their working hours expire, consumers were force to return without paying their bill on time, resulting in a late payment penalty.