You all must know how important it is to do yoga and exercise to stay healthy. There are many such yoga asanas about which we hardly know. Have you ever heard of Kauwa Chalasana or Crow Walking Pose? If not, then through this article we will tell you about some health benefits of Kauwa Chalasana and how to do this asana. Actually, this asana proves to be very helpful mainly in curing swelling in the lower part of the waist, knee pain, stiffness in the waist, etc. By doing this yoga asana, along with strengthening the muscles around your stomach, it helps in reducing the pain in the back and knees. Let us know about some of the benefits of Crow Walking Pose and how to do it.
If you are willing to learn different types of yoga along with keeping your body healthy, you can learn 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India.
1. Helps in Reducing Inflammation
Kauwa Chalasana is considered very helpful to reduce swelling. Actually, this asana is done on the knees. Therefore all its emphasis falls on the knees. Therefore, by doing this asana, the swelling in the knees is easily cured. Not only this, this asana strengthens the muscles around your thighs. If you have swelling in the lower part of your body, then you can do Kauwa Chalasana.
2. Helps in Weight Loss
Kauwa Chalasana also plays an important role in reducing your weight. By practicing Kauwa Chalasana for a few days, the extra fat stored around your stomach can burn easily. To lose weight, practice it daily for about 10 minutes. This is a type of stretch, with which the blood flow of your spine is smooth. By doing this exercise, your arms, legs and abdominal muscles become toned.
3. Increases Blood Flow
In order to be healthy, it is necessary for blood to reach every part of the body. By doing Crow Walking Pose, the flow of blood flows smoothly in different parts of your body. While doing Kauwa Chalasana, the effect of blood in the areas around your spine and abdomen goes smoothly. Along with this, the muscles of the hips also get stronger.
4. Provides Energy
Your manipura chakra is activated while doing Kauwa Chalasana. By doing this, energy is transmitted in your body. Doing Crow Chalasana brings positivity in your mind. It also increases your concentration power. By doing this, there is a balance in the body mentally and physically. Regular practice of this asana reduces your stress level and helps you sleep well.
Correct way to do Crow Walking Pose:
- Kauwa Chalasana is one such asana, in which you need to be careful.
- To do this asana, first of all, bend your knees. Now sit on your toes. Keep in mind that in this position, you have to keep your hips upwards.
- Now you have to sit with emphasis on the paws of your hand.
- Now while emphasizing on the toes of the hands, lift your hips upwards and bend forward.
- Do this several times or you can do it by creating a single situation.
- Keep in mind that while bending down, the toes of your feet should not touch the ground completely.
Do not do Crow Walking Pose in these situations:
- If you are a patient of arthritis and have pain in your joints, then you should avoid doing this asana.
- If you are a pregnant woman then you should not do this asana at all.
- If you have recently had surgery on any part of your body, then you should avoid doing it.
- Crow Chalasana is a very beneficial posture for hands, feet and body. You can take advantage of this by doing this asana in the ways given in the article.